At Weldtite, we're passionate about cycling and we believe that passion translates into everything we do. We are always interested in hearing from like-minded people who want to work in an industry where energy, creativity and innovation are rewarded. Below are a selection of positions currently available at out head office in Barton-upon-Humber.
Customer Service Co-Ordinator
£Negotiable based on experience
Weldtite is a growing manufacturer of the world’s most comprehensive and innovative range of bicycle maintenance products. With a long pedigree of over 40 years and a well-established customer base, we are proud of what we have achieved together. Our brands include Dirtwash Cleaners, TF2 Lubricants, Cyclo Tools, PURE Eco Cleaners & Lubes, Jetvalve CO² Systems, ADIE Accessories, and Puncture Management Solutions.
Weldtite is a relatively small family orientated business, where everyone helps each other. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate how they have previously thrived in a similar team environment
We distribute around the world to nearly 50 countries and are represented in some of the largest sports retails chains.
We are looking for an enthusiastic Customer Service Co-ordinator to join the team at our HQ in Barton-upon-Humber, North Lincolnshire. Reporting to the International Sales Manager you will help administer and manage day to day contact with existing and new accounts and grow sales in order to achieve targets.
Essential Skills Required
· Have previous experience in administrative or customer facing roles
· Experience in reviewing forecasts & pending orders and customer requests to ensure excellent customer service
· Energetic, organised and comfortable contributing strongly in a fast paced, small company environment.
· Act as the point of contact for customers ,building relationships & providing excellent standards customer care
· Articulate with a good standard of written and spoken English
· Excellent time management and organisational skills with the ability to balance conflicting priorities
· Be able prioritise work without detailed supervision while demonstrating strong attention to detail, and efficiency
· Show a desire to learn new products and have the ability to discuss technical details with customers
· Numeracy skills, with basic understanding of key financials relating to sales such as purchase orders, invoices etc.
· Be able to handle customer enquiries in a confident manner.
· Ability to communicate with colleagues in all departments and obtain detailed information on behalf of customers
· Can do attitude and a desire to succeed
· Multilingual, e.g. German, French, Spanish written and / or verbal
· Have a passion for sports, especially cycling and to share it with customers by phone and face to face
· Experience using SAGE or similar accounting system
· Have a proactive mindset and the ability to work under own supervision
· Previous experience of trade shows, meeting existing and new customers face to face
To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Several vacancies now available for Production Operatives at our primary manufacturing facility in Barton-upon-Humber. Previous experience advantageous, but not essential. To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter to email@example.com
Temporary Production Operative
Several temporary vacancies now available for Part-Time Production Operatives at our primary manufacturing facility in Barton-upon-Humber. Previous experience advantageous, but not essential. To apply, please email your CV with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org